Friday, July 30, 2010

It was a crash and burn kind of day

For both of us, I think. John has really spun out of control. He swore at the nurses, tried to kick one of them, got really mad at all of us, although he's calmer with me. The poor PT people he practically threw out of the room. Then he threatened to kick me in the ass and I laughed at him - I told him it would be an all day job, so he better pack a lunch. :) Then I scolded him for not treating the nurses better - eventually he felt remorse. Not much though.

Emotionally, this takes such a toll to handle. I am in hiding tonight. Watched "Touched by an Angel" for pete's sake. But, a good thing I think - the end message "Your Father is always there"...

So the question becomes, does God guide us to watch corny shows like Touched to hear a message He knows we need to hear? Or, was it just coincidence because I needed a pick me up show?

God works fast sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment